"Welcome to Pearl Dental Arts!"
Pearl Dental has been providing a gentle, caring, and friendly dental experience since 1981. Our doctors and staff are committed to providing you the best dental treatment options to promote a healthy and confident lifestyle. With our convenient locations in the Newtown, Levittown and Philadelphia areas, quality and personal dental care is never far away.
Too many people have had too many bad experiences with dentists. At Pearl Dental, we are reshaping the dental image. We make it our number one priority to give you comfortable dental care. We walk you through every possible scenario and treatment option to find a solution that best fits your goals and desires. We take advantage of the technologies available to give you work we can stand behind. We're tired of people neglecting their teeth because they are scared of the dentist, we understand your fears and go above and beyond to earn your trust. Whether you're coming to us for dental implants and full mouth reconstruction or your six month maintenance cleaning, we treat you like you're family.
"Dr. Paghdiwala gets Mastership in Implant Dentistry"
Dr. Paghdiwala recently received his Mastership in Implant Dentistry at the International Congress of Oral Implantologists meeting in Toronto. He got his Fellowship in 2009, and after completing hundreds of hours of continuing education in Implant Dentistry and presenting almost 50 completed implant cases, he was presented his award of Master in Implant Dentistry.
"Share a Smile, Receive a Gift"
We thank all our patients who have referred a family member or friend to our practice, and will give you a gift for expressing your confidence in us. Read our post about our new Patient Referral Appreciation Rewards (PRAR).
CONNECT WITH US
- Surgical Guide Using CT Scans to Assist in Implant Placement
- Cancer Patients with Radiation Therapy of Jaws to Get Free Fluoride Trays from Pearl Dental
- CT Scans For Our Dental Implant Patients Can Now Be Done At Our Offices
- Brush up on your Teeth Whitening Facts
- How to Replace a Missing Tooth
- Missing teeth need to be replaced as soon as possible
- CT Scans for Dental Implants- Latest Advances in Accurate Implant Placement
- How to Get a More Natural Looking Smile: Zirconia-based Crowns and Bridges
- With Invisalign, getting teeth straight isn’t just for teenagers anymore
- Veterans Day Discount at Pearl Dental Arts